Acceptable Use Policy
ROSIELAND aims to create a space, alongside our community members, where all members can learn, collaborate and advance our craft together. We believe strongly in preserving free speech and expression for our members. We also want to make sure that all of our members and community collaborators feel safe and comfortable while using our Services. We have created this Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) to ensure that all members and collaborators understand and follow the rules when participating in our online community and otherwise using our Services.
By using our Services, you agree that you are responsible for your own use of our Services and for your own shared content. "Shared Content" includes all content submitted, posted, published or shared and all interactions and communications between members on our Services. You agree that you will use our Services in compliance with this AUP, our Terms of Service and all its referenced policies, and all applicable local, national and international laws, rules and regulations, including, but not limited to, copyright laws.
The following list of items are strictly prohibited on our Services and you agree that failure to comply with any one of these items will be a breach of this AUP by you:
- You agree that you will create, access, and/or use only one account.
- You agree not to share your password, let anyone access your account, or do anything that might put your account at risk. Each individual member must have their own account.
- You agree not to access or attempt to access any other member's account or falsely state, impersonate, or otherwise misrepresent your identity, including but not limited misrepresenting your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present, whilst using our Services.
- You agree to use our Services for only lawful purposes and in no way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- You agree not to use our Services to threaten or organise acts of real-world violence. We don't allow content that credibly threatens, organises or encourages physical injury or property damage.
- You agree not to use our Services to harass or bully others. We encourage commentary about people and matters of public interest, but abusive, discriminatory, indecent or otherwise inappropriate content directed at private individuals is not allowed.
- You agree not to use our Services for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- You agree not to use our Services to violate intellectual property, privacy, or other rights.
- You agree not to reproduce, transfer, sell, resell, or otherwise misuse any content from our Services, unless specifically authorised to do so.
- You agree not to use our Services to spam others. Do not share irrelevant or inappropriate advertising, promotional, or solicitation content; whether or not for commercial or non-commercial purposes.
- You agree not to ask for, collect or harvest any personal data of any visitor or member of our Services.
- You agree not to access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of our Services, unless specifically authorised to do so.
- You agree not to break or circumvent our authentication or security measures or otherwise test the vulnerability of our systems or networks, unless specifically authorised to do so.
- You agree not to knowingly transmit any data or send or submit any content that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- You agree not to use any high volume, automated, or electronic means to access our Services (including without limitation robots, spiders or scripts).
- You agree not to frame our Services, place pop-up windows over its pages, or otherwise affect the display of its pages.
- You agree not to encourage or help anyone do any of the things on this list.
Any breach of this AUP could result in the removal or editing of inappropriate Shared Content and a member's access to all or part of our Services being suspended, disabled, or terminated.
Effective as of 18th Oct 2020