🌥 The sun was out in Rosieland yesterday, but it's now gone into hiding.
In other important Rosieland news, this async book club is a thing, should we call it Rosieland Readers? 😃
Onwards to the little treasures that I've found this week...
- What do we mean by “community”? — Brian Stout
- How to seed your community: A content collection — Rebecca Marshburn & Steven Yum
- The Core Three Pillars of Community — Zachary Novak
- Why You Should Build The Definitive Community For Your Industry — Richard Millington
- We Don’t Need Corporate Social Media — Joanne McNeil
- Setting up a community? Start with research! — Peter Staal
- When external events kill your community's engagement — Tom Ross
- What is Community Strategy? — Carrie Melissa Jones
🏘 The Village
- How do you respond to the “I’m too busy for community” argument?
- What did your community building world look like in the past?
- [Book Club] Lurking
🎙 Podcast & Videos
- Empathy Matters in Dev Communities | Conversation with Drew Kreiger of StreamSets — Clock Tower Advisors
- #006: How community can humanize business with Nick Mehta — The Community-Led Show
- Erica Moss - HubSpot - How to think about Events and more — Peers Over Beers
- Trust Starts with Listening with Zahra Ebrahim of Monumental Projects — Community Experience
🛠 Tools & Resources
- Flowjin — Archive, share and sell your Twitter Spaces for free
- Direct Memo — Privately message everyone on your Slack team, instantly.
- Magik — Everything you need to build your Community on Slack
- Waves — Create your Slack community's knowledge base.
We currently have ✨ 28 people in our Rosieland Talent Pool ✨. If you're looking for your next community role then join as a candidate or get access if you are actively hiring.
- Designing superuser community programs - Sarah Hawk at Threado
- Workshop: Make the most of your event with Common Room
- How to grow your community — a workshop by James, Arfah and Imran