🌳 Welcome to Rosieland. Today I walked in the sun and through some very green trees.
Simple & Actionable Slack Community Analytics. Sign up for your free trial.
A recent news article on Google creating a 'discussions and forum' to their search results was highlighted in the Rosieland forum, and it's got me all excited, even if it may be a bit premature.
I kind of feel forums are already coming back a bit, and I'm trying to do my bit to support this. I'm hoping that this change from Google will get people to start investing more in them...and perhaps focus less on chat-type spaces.
🌈 This week in Rosieland
- A Curated Guide to Community Code of Conducts
- Community Consultants: a directory of Community Consultants and Freelancers
- How would you measure “knowledge re-use” in your community?
- What creative things have you seen done or experimented with at in-person community events?
- Should Community be placed under Marketing?
- What’s your go-to definition of community?
📰 Rosieland Roundup
- The Commoner's Catalog for Changemaking - Commoners Catalog 📖
- All things incentive design - Emilie Kormienko
- Who Do You Belong To? - GapingVoid
- Product Community Mind The Product Sold to Pendo — They Got Acquired
- Forum Channels: A Space for Organized Conversations — Discord
- Running Developer Communities with Discord (Workshop) - CFE.dev
- Building a community of generalists on a remote island - Indie Bites + Milly Tamati
- Investing in Community for Your Business - Evan Hamilton at HubSpot
- All the Founders Around Me Were Raising Money — Here's Why I Didn't — Allison Esposito Medina