Thanks to our Rosieland Sponsors...
🌈 What happened in Rosieland last week...
In addition to what is shared in Glitter, here's what we shipped last week:
- Here's a snappy reel from the Rosieland Retreat, Alexandra she was under instructions to capture the rainbow vibes. Thank you!
- In more personal news I've been consumed for the past three weeks with the reality of taking on a new job which is in fact my old job. It was not planned, but I'm looking forward to the challenge. I will lead both Ministry of Testing and Rosieland fractionally. Wish me luck! 😅
My daily bite-size tips from Continuous Community:
- Is it as simple as Yes or No?
- "Community Thinking" is the easy part
- Grow your community like a beat of the drum.
- Community members become more valuable over time
❤️💣 The Love Bomb
I've been enjoying Drew's writing on communities of practice. His latest piece was on "How to join a community".
He also shared he reached his first 100 subscribers and all I could think of was how to get him to 200. Can we share this post with likes, comments and shares to help Drew get to 200 subscribers? 😃
By Jess Hobbs
"The beauty of community design lies in its interdisciplinary nature. It’s where art meets technology meets social science. The artistic dimension can bring in the aesthetics of experience, storytelling, and emotional resonance. The technological aspect can provide the platforms and tools for seamless interaction. And the social layer contributes to the understanding of group dynamics, cultural nuances, and behavioral psychology. When these three converge, we achieve a kind of alchemy that supports the transformation of disparate individuals into a thriving community."