Thanks to our sponsors...
❤️ Love vs Fame 🕺🏽
I always love a new angle of looking at depth vs reach. This is similar to the community vs audience perspective.
The product approach to open-source communities
I love seeing more people talking about treating community more like a product and this post dives into some useful questions we could be asking of our communities:
- Value - Will customers find enough value in my solution to choose it?
- Usable - How easy is it to use my product?
- Viable - Can I afford to build the product?
- Feasible - Do I possess the skills and technology to build it?
📧 New community newsletters and blogs to subscribe to!
What's the sign of a thriving industry? New blogs and newsletter popping up, it's great to see!
Here are some new ones to add to your lists:
- Community & Events by Katie Ray
- Community Unlocked by Jamie Langskov
- Connection Hub by Marta Brzosko
- Llama Says What About Community by Shannon Emmery
🕸 Community around the web...
And I'm ending with swag socks, cause, why not?