☀️ The sun is very much shining over here!
📆 Upcoming community events:
❤️ Let's talk Community Care - Thursday 7th of September
🌈 Join us for the Rosieland Retreat - October 12th in Brighton
🚀 How To Drive Growth Via Your Community - September 28th in London
I cleaned up a community tools list that I had and found at least 10 tools that had quietly died. It certainly felt like those that died were more of a feature rather than a sustainable product.
The outcome of this is a relatively up to date list of community tools made on Notion. Feel free to grab a copy.
And not just another run-of-the-mill Slack workspace.
By Kasia Triantafelo.
💙 Conversations have shifted from "What can I get?" to "How can I help?"
🤝 New members that are joining come from referrals from our existing members.
🗣 I'm no longer the conversation starter.
👋 Before I even get the chance to extend a welcome to a new member, several others have already warmly greeted them.
💡 I'm not the only one facilitating events or source of new ideas for those.
By Ece Kurtaraner
We spent the long weekend with our friends in The Lake District. And after spending so much time with a dog, I'm thinking they'd be great community managers.
- 🥾 Consistent Check-ins: During our hikes, Bowie costantly circled around us, made sure no one lagged behind and feels left out.
- 🎉 Inclusive Games: It didn’t matter who you were; Bowie wanted you in the game (or throw the ball). He understands the importance of inclusivity.
- 👃 Personal Touch: His nose bump? That’s his unique way of checking in, ensuring everyone's content. Personalized engagement is key!
- 🌍 Exploration & Marking Territory: Every corner of Manchester was sniffed and marked, making sure he gets the vibe and everyone know he was there.
- 🚣 Safety First: He might have cried when we were on the water, but isn’t it heartwarming to have someone who's always watching out for everyone's safety?
- 💨 Unmistakable Presence: Let's just say, thanks to his, um, 'stinky farts', Bowie ensures everyone knows he's around. A vibrant personality that can't be ignored.