We're going on a one-day Rosieland Retreat.
I've been in procrastination and social anxiety mode on this for over a year. It's hard to know what to do in this post-COVID world, so my goal is simplicity and connections for life.
My motivation is partly selfish, I want to meet people and make friends in real life. Whilst also sharing knowledge, having conversations and fun along the way.
We will gather on Thursday 12th of October on Brighton Beach (UK). There is a limit of 30 people. Ten have already registered. We will pray for good English weather. 🤞
The wonderful Ece will be our host for the day. 🥳
Koos.io kindly sponsors Rosieland Retreat.
KOOS is a new type of reward and motivation solution that helps ambitious companies to grow by:
- Differentiating from their competitors
- Building a sustainable and inclusive business model
- Creating motivated, loyal and empowered contributors
- Improving customer acquisition and retention
KOOS enables companies to give their community some skin in the game, by awarding virtual shares for defined actions that help them to grow. Find out more here.
🏖 We have a venue. It's literally on the beach. Next to a cafe and volleyball court.
I am calling this a co-designed retreat as we will arrange specifics depending on who signs up and what people would like to get out of the day.
We already have some great people signed up. We are excited for what it will become!
Here's the rough outline right now:
- There will be a free-for-anyone community meetup the night before and the evening of the event
- It's on Thursday October 12th 2023, it starts at 10:30am, finishes at 6pm.
- Things we may choose to do: games, talks, workshops, co-creating a community card deck, record a podcast, eat food together
- We'll include food and refreshments for the day
- It's limited to 30 people. 👈
- It will include access to the Rosieland community and a private channel to coordinate on
- The focus is on getting to know each other, making friends and sharing stories & knowledge.
- No refunds, sorry!
- It's not hybrid, it's not being recorded.
- We're trying to keep this as affordable as possible.
- We will keep two free spaces available for those who want to come but are unable to pay. If that's you, message Rosie.
🏖 We hope you'll join us!