🌤 Welcome to another day in Rosieland.
✋ The community with 100k daily active users
Here's Daily.dev, a community that we could all learn from. It's a great example of a growing and custom community that doesn't over-emphasize discussions.
🌻 In community we now need to moderate for AI posts and comments
This does not come as a surprise, and we can only expect more of this. In Product Hunt, members can now report comments for artificially generated comments.
🌈 This week in Rosieland
- Community Knowledge Management — The missing piece to our community efforts - Rosie Sherry
- Community Knowledge Management resource page on The Village
- Emily is looking to connect with Community Freelancers
- How can community people learn marketing?
- We gathered and took notes on 'What are communities?'
🏆 Member Wins
- Fractionals United community reaches 800 members. 🚀
- Nikki Thibodeau on making hard decisions. 💪
📝 This week in community
- Reimagining the Strength of Generosity - Morgan Wood
- The Art of Community: Cultivating Online Connections - Laura Hilliger
- The Belonging Barometer - American Immigration Council
🛎 Rosieland Marketplace
Highlights of events, sponsors, our community consultants and jobs list.
Community Curriculum Workshop - Building a business case for community
Bettermode is an all-in-one community platform designed to help you simplify your customer experience and build stronger customer relationships. Discussions, Q&A, ideation, events, groups — it's all here.
Common Room - Get insights, take action, nurture and support your members, automate manual work, and measure the impact of your community wherever they are. Start for free.
Camile Silva - We provide expert advice and support to communities, organizations, and individuals to help them address specific challenges in the community niche. The services offered may include needs assessments, planning and strategy development, community engagement, and program design and evaluation.
George Siosi Samuels - a blockchain community consultant. I help businesses create more productive communities and leverage blockchain technology - from startups to government. I also teach, advise, and write for one-person businesses looking to succeed in the space.
👩🏽💻 Find a community job
Looking for a job? Add yourself to our for hire list.
Community Manager - Songfinch - Chicago, USA
Senior Community Engagement Manager - Airbnb, USA