Wow, today Erin and I are reaching 50 days of 100 Days of Twitter Spaces.
If anything for me, I think that 2022 will be the year of creative consistency. That's my goal, I'd love to hang with others who have similar aspirations.
In other news, I accepted my first irl speaking gig in a long, long, time.
It got me thinking, how should we be thinking about designing in real life events
👋 As always, come and say hi on Twitter or Discord.
🌤 On Rosieland
- We're Going on a Community Journey
- I started a community where you get kicked for inactivity
- Maybe it's time to bundle things up again [Pro]
- Some things you can tidy up in your community
✍️ This week in community
- A useful template for exploring event ideas — Simon Tomes
- Community principle: Weaving from the inside out — Fabian Pfortmüller
- How the Black Church Fueled a Movement — Tablet
- S01E01 – My Journey From Social Enterprise Enthusiast to Ecosystem Builder — Ecosystems for Change
- How to Create a Vertical Professional Learning Community — Edutopia
- How five open source communities are using GitHub Discussions — GitHub
- The heart of a community: a small business — Robert Reich
- Discord is worth $15 billion. 7 years ago they got their first users through Reddit — Reddit
- Gathering ≠ Community — Fabian Pfortmüller
- Panic! at the Community — Angela Jin
- The CX 022: Dismantling the System (and Having Fun!) with Moira Were — The Community Experience
- Creating a discord auto threading system — Daily Dev Tips
- Snooze your Discord messages to reply later — Alex Hillman