How can it already feel like a lifetime ago?
Last week Erin and I completed our 100 Day Twitter Spaces. It's the first time both of us we've ever completed any challenge of this length!
You can listen to the final episode here, it will only stay up for another couple of weeks.
🌈 I'm also trying a new thing on the Rosieland Discord — giving people the ability to add events to our list. This is for you if you run or want to share any community events that are happening.
🇺🇦 Support Ukrainain Specialists Looking for Work
There are some Ukrainian's who are looking for work in community, digital marketing, SEO and sales. See the list here.
✍ Articles & Blogs
- The Six Pillars of Community Design — Strange Birds
- Capitalism Subverts Community — Noēma
- Community Content 101: The Community Leader’s Guide — Waves
- Sometimes the roadmap leads you on roadtrip detours — Tiffany Oda
- How to create a private podcast in 2022 — Transistor
- We need to talk about hierarchy — Brian Stout
- Community mission vs Product mission — Anna Grigoryan
- Community Conversations – Episode #79: Chris Catania — The Community Roundtable
- Fundamentals of Community Resilience with Bart Campolo of the Humanize Me Podcast — The Community Experience
- Modern Friendships: Meeting Friends As a Grownup — WNYC
- Co-Ops Vs DAOs with Austin Robey — Masters of Community
- Community Operations Manager — Business of Community
- Comms lead — Protein
- Technical Writing Community Manager — Draft.Dev
We currently have ✨ 23 people in our Rosieland Talent Pool ✨. If you're looking for your next community role then join as a candidate or get access if you are actively hiring.
- 🌈 A Rosieland Guide to Community Marketing — Rosieland
- 🌈 Community Chat — Rosieland
- 🌈 A Brainstorm: Ecommerce x Community — Rosieland
- Hybrid Events on a Budget — Bramble
- Building GTM Momentum with Pre-Product Communities — Unusual Ventures
- David Siegel Q&A, Meetup CEO, for his new book 'Decide & Conquer' — CMX
- How to grow and sustain a community through customer education — Tribe
- Study Group: Seeking Feedback, Building Community-Driven Product Feedback Loops — Orbit
🛠 Resources, Tools & Communities
- Conversation Club — a framework for going beyond habitual modes of relating, in order to experience a deeper kind of connection
- Tremendous — Send rewards and incentives globally through our world-class platform and API
- Topia — Bring your community to the metaverse for real-time connection & play
- Magik — Everything you need to build your Community on Slack
- ‘Fan token’ company Socios accused of crypto price manipulation — The Verge
- A gripping yarn: inside the Knitting.com drama — Input Mag
- How Fandom is using its insights into fans’ online behavior to pitch advertisers — DigiDay