🌤 This week all I wanna say is that if you use Slack for your community (or even if you don't) then you're gonna want to subscribe to this newsletter from Kourosh.
- The content moderation battle is a really just a failure of innovation — Anil Dash
- Amplify your mission with community — Zachary Novak
- Spatial Communities — Ian Vanagas
- Applying force in community doesn’t work — Fabian Pfortmüller
- Ask HN: Are there any rural tech communities? — HackerNews
- The Magic Triangle: Where Does Community Belong? — Jenny Weigle
- Life as a Community Manager in Ukraine. — Jephtah Abu
- The Community Operations Job Description — Tiffany Oda
- The harsh realities of running an online community — Tom Ross
🏘 The Village
- How do you think about community strategy?
- How might you apply Grice’s Maxims to a community?
- Should every community have a community page?
🛠 Resources, Tools & Communities
- A guide to Substack's moderation tools
- Community for Brands Playbook — Meta / Facebook
- Introvoke — Host the world live on your website
🎙 Podcast & Videos
- Online Communities for Associations — Clock Tower Advisors
- Moving from Execution to Strategy (Ep 68) — Community Pulse
- The Ins and Outs of Large Scale Research — CHAOSS
- #005: The Power of Community-Led Marketing with Katie Perry — The Community-Led Show
- Events and Community Manager — RealTime
- Community Manager (Remote) — LifeHack
- Community Advocate — Userlist
We currently have ✨ 28 people in our Rosieland Talent Pool ✨. If you're looking for your next community role then join as a candidate or get access if you are actively hiring.
- Community Conversations: Conversation Strategy — Rosieland
- How to grow your community — a workshop by James, Arfah and Imran
- Build your Minimum Viable Community — Rosieland