☔️ It's been raining today in Rosieland.
Tell me, are you a:
- Twitter Community (Social)
- Discord (Chat),
- Discourse (Forum)
- Virtual events
- IRL events
kind of person?
Vote by joining the ones you prefer! 🙌
- What if Twitter Looked the Way Elon Imagines it? — Carter Gibson
- Peter Block’s four ownership questions — Conversational Leadership
- Community, Time, and (Con)text: A Dynamical Systems Analysis of Online Communication and Community Health among Open-Source Software Communities — Cognitive Science
- Sustainability of Stack Exchange Q\&A communities: the role of trust — Cornell University
- Discord is taking aim at Discourse. How does Discourse remain unique and stand out from the crowd? — Discourse forum
- Community Led, Buzzword or a True Approach? — Zachary Novak
- The personal growth dimension of community leadership —
- Issue #60: Belonging and Debt — Future of Belonging
🏘 The Rosieland Village
- Sharing the success (profit, revenue, etc) of a community
- When did it become ok that reporting scams is a normal part of your community experience?
- Lots of community building doesn’t look like community building
- What do you really want from in real life events?
- Design (Community) from the Margins
🎙 Podcast & Videos
- Choosing Service with Peter Block — Success 2.0
- CMX Masterclass: How to Motivate Your Community Members — Ilker Akansel, CMX
- Community Manager (events) — Finimize
- Community Manager — EarlyBird
- 🌈 Community Conversations: Community Design — Rosieland
- Book Club: Hacking Communities Q&A with author Laís de Oliveira — Common Room