☀️️ The sun is out in Rosieland and it aligns with how I'm feeling—optimistic for the future.
And here's a quote from Seth Godin to reflect my mood:
Focused, persistent community action is how systems change. And systems concretize and enforce cultural norms.
If you care, keep talking. Keep acting. Stay focused. And don’t get bored.
- Now this is what I call community owned 👀
- Today's Web3 Communities: The McMansions of the Internet — DarkStar
- Onboarding: forget about tasks; focus on talks — Katerina Bohle Carbonell
- Servant leadership: why being a servant leader is worth the work — Dr Hannah England / Ness Labs
- 🌈 The community engagement trap — Rosie Sherry
- “I Want To Make a Change in My Community…but Where Do I Start?” — Strong Towns
- The Nuances Behind Creating Communities of Product — Erin Mikail-Staples
- Web3 skeptics and believers both need a reality check — Stack Overflow
- Have You Prepared Your Community For These Powerful Trends? — Richard Millington
- Bravado, the largest network for sales professionals raises $26m — TechCrunch
- TikTok to launch LIVE creator subscriptions this week — TechCrunch
- Cohortium — the CRM-Powered Community for HubSpot
- Savannah — Community CRM
- GetWith — Deep connection can scale
🏘 The Rosieland Village
- Teaching new forum staff how to sound natural?
- Value creation vs. Value capture - Is this really a thing?
- Circles of friends which makes it harder for new people to get in
- Your favourite community management events - what made them so good?
- LinkedIn seeding ideas of posts to share
🎙 Podcast & Videos
- Building Up Your Community Members, One Phone Call at a Time — Community Signal
- Allison Boudreau - Small Group Networking, Events at Calix — Peers Over Beers
- Neurodivergent Considerations in Community with Rach Idowu of Adulting with ADHD — Community Experience
- 🌈 Community Conversations: Community Design — Rosieland
- Exploring Community Discovery — [Pro Rosieland Members, details in your pro inboxes shortly]
- OPServations Anniversary!