Priya Parkering School
By School of Thought
The way we gather…matters.
This year, more than any other in recent history, has reinvented the ways we gather. One thing that became abundantly clear: we do not need to gather more; we need to gather better. And, in many cases, we need to gather (and perhaps engage in many things ) less.
Changing Role of the Designer Part 2: Community Based Design
To solve big-scale design problems, Don Norman recommends engaging with the community that has these problems and leveraging existing creativity and experience.
- 🌈 The future of professional community roles — Rosie Sherry
- 🌈 Are forums inherently a bad way to build real community? — Rosie Sherry
- Is the Future of Events Small and Destination-Oriented? — A Media Operator
- Why Community-Led Product Development Wins — Peter Yang
- How The Dallas Morning News expanded its hyperlocal journalism through a web hub and newsletter initiative — Better News
- The Classroom is a Community of Trust — Ed Ayers
- The importance of “how” in developer messaging — Matthew Revell
- This company specializes in turning industry conferences into podcasts — Simon Owen
- I disagree with most of my friends (and they’re still my friends) — Paul LeCrone
- Daily Detroit is proving there’s a market for local podcasts — Simon Owen
- Overcoming FMD [Founding Member Dilemma] — Patrick McCrann
- How to grow decentralized communities — Peter ‘pet3rpan’
- Inside Discord’s risky push to position itself as the anti-Facebook — Fast Company
- 'Among Us' will borrow from its mod community to stay relevant — Engadget
- 079: How to build a membership community program - with Najva Sol — Membership Maker
- Diversity, Inclusion, and Community — Meetup.com
- Creating Meaningful Online Communities — Tropical MBA
Spore — Break free from reliance on other platforms and build your brand