🌤 Good day everyone!
🎓 I'm working with Coleap to deliver a 3-week community building learning cohort. Come and learn about community research, minimum viable communities and community flywheels.
I hope you'll consider joining me as I continue to refine my community teachings. ❤️
✍ Articles & Blogs
- The Shape Of Walking — Joyland
- walking as an act of community — Tim Kong
- 🧑🏽🏫 Our insiders guide to social media research — New_Public
- 💸 Budgeting to Build Your Community — Victoria Tran
- It is no longer enough just to be online: it’s meaningful connectivity that transforms lives — World Wide Web Foundation
- DEI in your community: It’s more about contribution than attendance — Jephtah Abu
- Why don’t people mention Discourse in conversations? — Discourse forum
- Leveraging communities to drive product growth and engagement — Scott Baldwin
- How To Get Experts To Contribute To Your Community — Richard Millington
- A Framework of Severity for Harmful Content Online — arXiv
- The future of events: Deliver an experience, or go online — Christopher Wink
- Communities and organizations: How to ensure a happy marriage? — Peter Staal
- The lurkers — Seth Godin
🎤 Podcasts & Videos
- Episode 84 - Growth, Acquisition and Plan on a Page — Peers Over Beers
- The Life-Changing Role of the Super Member with Whitney Hess — Community Experience
- CX Day 1 and Day 2 — Smart Passive Income
🏘 The Village
- What would you like to see less of in the community craft?
- Why Do People Join (and Stay) In A Community?
- What doors does your community open? — Rosie Sherry, The Village
- Head of Creator Community — Patreon
- Community Manager — Pesto
We currently have ✨ 24 people in our Rosieland Talent Pool ✨. If you're looking for your next community role then join as a candidate or get access if you are actively hiring.
- 🌈 A Brainstorm: Ecommerce x Community — Rosieland
- 🌈 A Rosieland Guide to Community Marketing — Rosieland
- Guild Community Conference
🛠 Resources, Tools & Communities
- Little Free Pantry — The mini pantry movement activates neighbor engagement with food insecurity.
- 📚 Organising Communities: Identifying, connecting and facilitating — Peter Staal
- 📚 Communities of Innovation: How Organizations Harness Collective Creativity and Build Resilience
- Waves — Stop taking screenshots. Create your Slack community's knowledge base.
- Zoom is making it easy to plug your meeting directly into Twitch — The Verge
- Reddit is reportedly exploring the addition of TikTok-like video features — Engadget
- A massive DDoS attack leaves ‘Among Us’ unplayable in North America and Europe — Engadget
And don't forget to join us in Rosieland...