🌈 What's going on in Rosieland?
- Notes and the recording from last week's Conversation Strategy are now available.
- I'll be facilitating more of these 'Community Conversations' let me know if you are interested in participating in a community theme of your choosing.
- I have my head down in Rosieland community cohort, lots of new content for incoming shortly as a result of that. 🤩
- As a result of this tweet, I'm going to organize accountability/support sessions for Pro Rosieland members, to start in September.
- Commarketing. Markommunity. Community Marketing. — Holly Firestone
- The rise of Relational Design — Fabian Pfortmüller
- Why and How to build a Community-first organization, not a Venture-backed ‘unicorn’? — Rudradeb Mitra
- What Musk needs to know — New_ Public
- Alanna Irving on Distributed Leadership and Infrastructures for Commoning — David Bollier
- How To Set The Right Targets And Build A Great Community Dashboard — Richard Millington
🏘 The Village
🛠 Resources, Tools & Communities
- Calm Company Fund Invests in Girls in Marketing
- Bringing Community Ideas to Life with Community Funds — Reddit
🎙 Podcast & Videos
- Episode 93 - Dani Weinstein - CLIX Conference and Building Thought Leadership Communities — Peers Over Beers
- Communication through Demonstration with Kat Gordon of The 3% Movement — Community Experience
- #005: The Power of Community-Led Marketing with Katie Perry — The Community Led Show
- Finimize's community builder extraordinaire Max Rothery on how community influences capital — Alt Goes Mainstream
- Events and Community Manager — RealTime
- Developer Community Builder — Treeverse
- Community Manager (Remote) — LifeHack
We currently have ✨ 28 people in our Rosieland Talent Pool ✨. If you're looking for your next community role then join as a candidate or get access if you are actively hiring.
- How to grow your community — a workshop by James, Arfah and Imran
- Guild Community Summit
- The Community-Led Summit — Commsor