🎨 Hello 2023! We gave Rosieland a fresh lick of paint, let us know what you think?
I have so many constant thoughts in my mind about community, and the deeper I dive, the more I see that we all have so many opportunities to positively impact the community industry. I hope we can make 2023 one to remember.
🔮 What predictions do you have for 2023, and I'd love to hear yours.
🌈 On Rosieland
I've gotten creative on The Village, using it as a "Community Second Brain" and as Glitter (like Twitter, but a shiny Rosieland version).
I'm pretty excited about where this will lead, given time, attention and some community love.
Come have a look:
- I wish community platforms weren’t so course orientated
- The Overemployed Community
- Women and diversity in communities
- Bring back personal blogging and forums
- Being stuck inbetween community tools
- Talking about community - we need your ideas for the next workshop
📝 This week in community
Interesting reads I found this week...
- ️What the fediverse (does/n't) solve - Pluralistic, Cory Doctorow ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Why community-led product development is the new Go-to-market - Mind the Product
- The Chief Community Officer Hype Machine - Community Signal
- The Anti-Social Network - New York City News Service
- Thoughts on Platforms, Monetisation and the D&D Community - Taskerland
- Platform puzzle pieces for sustainable community - Rosano
- Tight-Knit Communities Are a Secret Weapon Against Climate Change - Reasons to be cheerful
🛎 Rosieland Marketplace
Highlights of events, sponsors, our community consultants and jobs list.
👩🏽💻 Find a community job